At the Extraordinary General Meeting of the shareholders of the Company held on Friday 18th June 2021, the following Special Resolution was approved:
« Special Resolution
- That the Board of Directors of the Company is authorised to acquire shares of the company within a period of 12 months from the date of passing this resolution at the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- That the maximum number of shares that will be acquired at any time cannot exceed 10% of the issued share capital or 25% of the average of the value of transactions that were executed at the CSE during the last thirty days prior to the purchase of such shares whichever is the smaller.
- That the shares acquired will be held for a period of 24 months or less at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- That the purchase price of fully paid shares cannot exceed 5% of the average purchase price of the shares during the last five working days before the execution of such purchase of shares, and will be paid out of realised and not distributed profits of the company.
- That the Secretary of the Company is authorised to take all necessary steps for the implementation of the above resolutions of the company».
C.C.C. Secretarial Ltd
Limassol, 22nd June 2021