The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of The Cyprus Cement Public Company Ltd was held on Friday 18th June 2021. At the Annual General Meeting the following resolutions were approved:
- The Management Report and the Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2020, were approved.
- The payment of a dividend out of the profits of the year 2019 amounting to €2.408.566,00 and corresponding to €0,0175 cent per share was approved.
The Record Date for the dividend is Wednesday 30th June 2021, i.e. Inventors that will purchase shares at the Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) before market close on 28th June 2021 (Last Cum Date) will be entitled to the dividend. Furthermore, shareholders entitled to the dividend will also be the holders of shares based on an off-exchange transfer to be completed by the record date. The ex- dividend date is Tuesday 29th June 2021.
The dividend will be paid to the shareholders until Wednesday 28th July 2021.
- The Directors Messrs. Tasos Anastasiou and Michalis Mousiouttas who were retired by rotation were re-elected as members of the Company’s Board of Directors.
- It was resolved that the Directors’ remuneration for the year 2021 will remain to €1.000,00 for each member. It was also resolved that the Audit Committee remuneration will remain to €1.000,00 for each member.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd were re-appointed as the Company’s Auditors and the Board of Directors was authorized to determine their remuneration for year 2021 at a later stage.
C.C.C. Secretarial Ltd
Limassol, 22nd June 2021