At the meeting of the Board of Directors of The Cyprus Cement Public Company Ltd, held on 10th May 2021, the following decisions were taken:
(a) Approval of Consolidated Financial Statements
The Annual Report of the Board of Directors and the Financial Statements of the Group for the year ended 31st December 2020 were approved.
Copies of the Annual Report and the Financial Statements are available at the Company’s registered office, at 197 Makarios III Avenue, 3030 Limassol and on the Group’s website www.galatariotisgroup.com (“Investor Relations/Announcements”).
(b) Dividend declaration
The Board of Directors of the Company decided to recommend to the Annual General Meeting of Company’s shareholder to approve the payment of a dividend of €2.408.566 out of the profits of the year 2019, which corresponds to €0,0175 cent, for each fully paid ordinary share.
Calendar of Corporate action
The Record Date for the dividend is Wednesday 30th June 2021, i.e. transactions that take place before market close of the Cyprus Stock Exchange on 28th June 2021 (Last Cum Date) will be entitled to the dividend. Furthermore, shareholders entitled to the dividend will also be the holders of shares based on an off-exchange transfer to be completed by the record date. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday 20th June 2021.
The dividend will be paid to the shareholders until Wednesday 28th July 2021.
(c) Annual General Meeting
It was resolved that the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of the Company, for the approval of the Annual Report and Financial Statements of the Company for the year 2020, will be held on Friday 18th June 2021, at 11:00 a.m. at Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, in Limassol.
(d) Extraordinary General Meeting
The Board of Directors of The Cyprus Cement Public Company Ltd announces that an Extraordinary General Meeting will be held on Friday 18th June 2021, to consider and if thought fit pass the following Special Resolution:
- That the Board of Directors of the Company is authorised to acquire shares of the company within a period of 12 months from the date of passing this resolution at the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- That the maximum number of shares that will be acquired at any time cannot exceed 10% of the issued share capital or 25% of the average of the value of transactions that were executed at the CSE during the last thirty days prior to the purchase of such shares whichever is the smaller.
- That the shares acquired will be held for a period of 24 months or less at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- That the purchase price of fully paid shares cannot exceed 5% of the average purchase price of the shares during the last five working days before the execution of such purchase of shares, and will be paid out of realised and not distributed profits of the company.
- That the Secretary of the Company is authorised to take all necessary steps for the implementation of the above resolutions of the company».
C.C.C. Secretarial Ltd
Limassol, 11th May 2021