The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of The Cyprus Cement Public Company Ltd was held on Thursday 22nd June 2023. At the Annual General Meeting the following resolutions were approved:
- The Management Report and the Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2022, were approved.
- The payment of α dividend amounting to €2.745.240,00 and corresponding to €0,02 cent per share was approved. The payment of dividend is out of the profits of the year 2021. The amount per share is calculated after taking into account the number of shares acquired by the company according to the purchases of own shares program.
The Record Date for the dividend is Wednesday, 5th July 2023, i.e. Investors that will purchase shares at the Cyprus Stock Exchange by the close of business on 3rd July 2023 (Last Cum Date) will be entitled to the dividend. Furthermore, shareholders entitled to the dividend will also be the holders of shares based on an off-exchange transfer to be completed by the record date. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, 4th July 2023.
The dividend will be paid to the shareholders until Tuesday 1st August 2023.
- The Directors Messrs. Stavros Galatariotis and Tasos Anastasiou who were retired by rotation, were re-elected as members of the Company’s Board of Directors.
- It was resolved that the Directors’ remuneration for the year 2023 will remain to €1.000,00 for each member. It was also resolved that the Audit Committee remuneration will remain to €1.000,00 for each member.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd were re-appointed as the Company’s Auditors and the Board of Directors was authorized to determine their remuneration for year 2023 at a later stage.
C.C.C. Secretarial Ltd
Limassol, 22nd June 2023