The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of K+G Complex Public Company Ltd was held on Thursday 22nd June 2023. At the Annual General Meeting the following resolutions were approved:
1. The Management Report and the Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2022, were approved.
2. The payment of a dividend amounting to €1.535.507,00 and corresponding to €0,0119 cent per share was approved. The payment of dividend is out of the profits of the year 2021.
The Record Date for the dividend is Wednesday 5th July 2023, i.e. Inventors that will purchase shares at the Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) by the close of business on 3rd July 2023 (Last Cum Date) will be entitled to the dividend. Furthermore, shareholders entitled to the dividend will also be the holders of shares based on an off-exchange transfer to be completed by the record date. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday 4th July 2023.
The dividend will be paid to the shareholders until Tuesday 1st August 2023.
3. The Directors Messrs. Costas Galatariotis and Antonis Antoniou Latouros who were retired by rotation were re-elected as members of the Company’s Board of Directors.
4. Mr. Christophoros Christophi was elected as member of the Company’s Audit Committee.
5. It was resolved that the Directors’ remuneration for the year 2023 will remain to €400,00 for each member. It was also resolved that the Audit Committee remuneration will remain to €400,00 for each member.
6. PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd were re-appointed as the Company’s Auditors and the Board of Directors was authorized to determine their remuneration for year 2023 at a later stage.
C.C.C. Secretarial Ltd
Limassol, 22nd June 2023