Annual General Meeting Resolutions
The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of The Cyprus Cement Public Company Ltd was held on 30th July 2020. At the Annual General Meeting the following resolutions were approved:
- The Management Report and the Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2019, were approved.
- The payment of a dividend out of the profits of the year 2018 amounting to €963.276,00 and corresponding to €0,007 cent per share was approved.
The Record Date for the dividend is Wednesday 12th August 2020, i.e. Inventors that will purchase shares at the Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) before market close on 10th August 2020 (Last Cum Date) will be entitled to the dividend. Furthermore, shareholders entitled to the dividend will also be the holders of shares based on an off-exchange transfer to be completed by the record date. The ex- dividend date is Tuesday 11th August 2020.
The dividend will be paid to the shareholders until Tuesday 8th September 2020.
- The Directors Messrs. Costas Galatariotis and Stavros Galatariotis who were retired by rotation were re-elected as members of the Company’s Board of Directors.
- It was resolved that the Directors’ remuneration for the year 2020 will remain to €1.000,00 for each member. It was also resolved that the Audit Committee remuneration will remain to €1.000,00 for each member.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd were re-appointed as the Company’s Auditors and the Board of Directors was authorized to determine their remuneration for year 2020 at a later stage.
C.C.C. Secretarial Ltd
Limassol, 30th July 2020