The Annual General Meeting of K+G Complex Public Company Ltd was held in Limassol on 29th June 2018. At the Annual General Meeting the following resolutions were approved:
1. The Management Report and the Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2017, were approved.
2. The payment of a dividend from the profits for the year 2017 amounting to €1.671.620,00 and corresponding to €0,013 per share was approved.
The Record Date for the dividend is Wednesday 11th July 2018, i.e. transactions that take place before market close of the Cyprus Stock Exchange on 9th July 2018 (Last Cum Date) will be entitled to the dividend. Furthermore, shareholders entitled to the dividend will also be the holders of shares based on an off exchange transfer to be completed by the record date. The ex- dividend date is Tuesday 10th July 2018.
The dividend will be paid to the shareholders until Friday 27th July 2018.
3. The Directors Messrs. Stavros Galatariotis and Michalis Christoforou who were retired by rotation were re-elected as members of the Company’s Board of Directors.
The Directors Messrs. Antonis Antoniou Latouros and Michalis Mousiouttas who were appointed by the Board of Directors on 19th January 2018, were re-elected.
4. It was resolved that the Directors’ remuneration for the year 2018 will remain to €400,00 for each member. It was also resolved that the Audit Committee remuneration will be €400 for each member.
5. At the suggestion of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee, Messrs. PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd were appointed as the Company’s Auditors and their remuneration was determined at €16.500 for the year 2018.
C.C.C. Secretarial Ltd
Limassol, 29th June 2018