The Annual General Meeting of K+G Complex Public Company Ltd was held in Limassol on 30th June 2017. At the Annual General Meeting the following resolutions were approved:
1. The Management Report, the Auditors Report and the Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2016 were approved.
2. The payment of a dividend from the profits for the year 2016 amounting to €1.928.792,00 and corresponding to €0,015 per share was approved.
The Record Date for the dividend is Wednesday 12th July 2017, i.e. transactions that take place before market close of the Cyprus Stock Exchange on 10th July 2017 (Last Cum Date) will be entitled to the dividend. Furthermore, shareholders entitled to the dividend will also be the holders of shares based on an off exchange transfer to be completed by the record date. The ex- dividend date is Tuesday 11th July 2017.
The dividend will be paid to the shareholders until Monday 31st July 2017.
3. The Directors Messrs. Costas Galatariotis and Michalis Christoforou who were retired by rotation were re-elected as members of the Company’s Board of Directors.
4. It was resolved that the Directors’ remuneration for the year 2017 will remain to €400,00 for each member.
5. The Auditors PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd were re-appointed as the Company’s Auditors and the Board of Directors was authorized to determine their remuneration for the year 2017.
C.C.C. Secretarial Ltd
Limassol, 3 July 2017