On 30th September 2014, following an equity issue of €72,5 million, CCCT’s participation was reduced to 25%. Through the proceeds L’ Union Nationale (Tourism & Sea Resorts) Ltd eliminated all outstanding debt. The Resort closed in November 2014 for major renovation and reopened in March 2019, under a new name,..Read More
Timeline Post Type Description
In April 2014, The Cyprus Cement Public Company Ltd completed the dismantling of its cement plant in Moni and it is proceeding with its plans for the development of the land, which has an area of appr. 1,1 million sq. meters and a coastline of 1,4 kms.
Through its joint-venture partnership of “L’ Union Residences”, CCCT commenced the development of six up-scale villas in a land adjacent to Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort in November 2012. This development was completed and sold by September 2014.
In March 2012, C.C.C. Holdings & Investments Public Company Ltd was entirely acquired by George S. Galatariotis & Sons Ltd and other associated entities through a public offer and was subsequently de-listed from CSE.
In March 2007, The Cyprus Cement Public Company Ltd reached a historic agreement with Vassiliko Cement Works Public Company Ltd (VCW) for the merger of its cement production and related activities with VCW, in exchange for 25,3% of VCW’s share capital. By June 2011 VCW completed the construction of a..Read More
In 1990, the entire share capital of L’ Union Nationale (Tourism & Sea Resorts) Limited was acquired by C.C.C. Tourist Enterprises Public Company Limited (CCCT). This acquisition heralded the beginning of the Group’s diversification into the hotel and tourism sector as L’ Union Nationale (Tourism & Sea Resorts) Limited is..Read More
The year 1969 proved to be a milestone year for the Group with the acquisition of the 100% share capital of The Cyprus Cement Company Limited, from William Baird & Co. Ltd and Tunnel Portland Cement. The Company soon after was floated as a Public listed company on the CSE.
In 1947 George S. Galatariotis & Sons Ltd was established succeeding the commercial operations of George Galatariotis who had been in trading in various commodities since 1917. The Company quickly expands in many areas of imports including building materials and food stuff.